Monday, December 2, 2013

My Week #48 - Still Mad About Turkey Stickers

Of course I found some Turkey stickers at Target after my no turkey sticker rant. I just realized that I should have bought them and stashed them for next year.. Oh well.. So this is how my week turned out. It was a bit of a slacker week.... All that blank space on Monday makes me feel like I need to do better. I also started writing down where I ate dinner. Its a baby step to a keeping a food journal, and a reminder to maybe try this knew idea called EATING AT HOME! In the last 14 days I've had dinner at home ZERO times. I don't think it's less expensive to eat at home because I pretty much stopped buying a lot of dinner groceries and I always have leftovers for lunch the next day. It's like winning twice. I also don't have to wash pots and pans so I'm saving the earth. Luckily I live alone so I'm not neglecting anyone...#singlegirlproblems

Oh I work in the medical industry a few people asked if I was okay because it say's follow up with Dr. Xyz multiple times on various days. Those are work reminders. :) 

I went for a Jungle theme in my Personal Size Filofax this week. I'm not too happy with it. I need to change up my style and step out of the box a bit.



I also did a random Cupcake thing in my A5. The WO2P in my A5 is my gratitude journal.


I also decided that I'm doing Christmas this year. Don't ask, just go with it. So I attempted to theme out my A5 MO2P calendar with some Holiday Cheer :)


And of my Personal Size

That's a lot of decorating! I also got some new inserts from Piaric and I'm in love. I swear they feel like buttah! I will dedicate a post with more detail this week.

I have to re film my updated A5 video. Once edited it just wont render >_< I detest, filming things twice. I do vlog everyday. So if your ever really bored and want to watch me dance around my apartment feel free to stop by! There's a link on the sidebar on the left. I usually decorate on Sundays and try to film my process. I would love to make legit decoration videos but I have no clue how to set up my camera to point down on my table.


XoXo

0 ♥Say Something♥: