Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Itchy Itchy = So Annoying

Hey Y'all!

I love this this time time of year. It's getting warmer, stuff is blooming, birds are chirping, kids are outside making noise, and I have my eye on the pool. My skin doesn't like it. My skin is like this annoying boss of me. When there's a change in weather or even environment my skin acts like a stank spoiled brat child. It gives me the gift of these really annoying and itchy dry patches. What a gift! Thanks! I can't go to the dermatogolgist because I don't have one in Atlanta that I like/trust yet and I'm unisured and really can't afford it.

I know from previous experience that keeping the area moisturized and not strachting leads to healing. I swear I do it while I'm sleeping. I've tried wearing gloves but I can't sleep with gloves because it feels weird. So in the name of curing myself. I opened my stash drawer and I found a small tub of  this stuff called Surgeon's Skin Secret Beeswax Moisturizer Honey and Almond in my stash drawer.  I have a drawer dedicated to all kinds of samples and products that aren't in rotation. I can't remember where I got this from. I'm pretty positive that I received it in one of my Pretty Pink Boxes. I save everything. I'm a product hoarder.

This stupid dry patch is on my arm right above my elbow. It's their on purpose because its getting warm out and it must want me to walk around with long sleeves. >_<

I figured what do I have to lose? My upper arm already looks stupid. So I've been using the Beeswax Moisturizer on that area and it's healing!! It doesn't itch! The area is getting smaller and healing!


This stuff is really thick! I fail at reading directions sometimes. I didn't read the scrape some off part.


Directions: Using thumbnail, scrape a small amount from jar and gently massage Surgeon's Skin Secret into affected area. Apply as needed.

Ingredients: Beeswax, Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Fragrance, Honey Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil.

I found the companies website here.  A one ounce jar retails for $5.99.

So if your suffering from eczema or dermatitis this product may work for you. I notice that with each flare up that I get the same remedies don't always work.

*I'm not affiliated with this company at all. I'm not trying to sell anything. I just wanted to share a product that works for me and my stupid dry patch. I'm also not a doctor or a dermatologist Aunt is a pediatrician and I used to nanny for my dermatologist, but I'm not a doctor. So use your own discretion when trying to self medicate :)

Luv Y'all!

Mean It!

XoXo, Kendall

 

0 ♥Say Something♥: