Monday, February 8, 2010

I Know.....

Hi Y'all!!! I know that I've become the worst blogger on the planet.... It's mid-winter and I'm in hibernation mode...I'm not inspired to do FOTDs or play with makeup..I use the same boring old colors everyday. I thought moving south would help with that but I guess I'm not south enough..... I have a case of stanks...... I'm a child of sunshine and warmth... Not gray skies and low temps..... My days are full of puppy daycare and job-hunting...My life goes something like this... Wake up... Take Chloe out.. Play with Chloe... Feed Chloe... Feed myself.....Teach her to go Potty Outside.. Play...Nap....Job Hunt... Harvest Farmville crap.... Outside... Play...Nap...Outside....Play....Play...Outside. Repeat.....
Like does anyone even read resumes anymore? Do they go into a big black hole somewhere?? Sometimes I want to give up the search... Then I remember that I have eat & I want stuff and I'm riding out my last DOL extension... I've been told that I'm too 'overqualifed' to flip burgers, or fry fries, but I don't have "enough experience" to answer the phone in an office... It seems like in this job market you need a Ph.D & 12 years of experience to be a freaking Administrative Assistant...
Should I pack up my stuff and drive 16hrs and go back home?? Probably wont solve anything... It's colder there anyways.....
At least February is the shortest month... It's my least favorite.........

XoXo

4 ♥Say Something♥:

wuzzyangel said...

Hey job hunting and puppy sitting are hard jobs! GL with the job hunting.. I'm still looking around for another one too.

I hear you on the resume thing.. *sigh*

mayaari said...

spring is somewhere around the corner - winter always gets me down/feeling sluggish and wanting to hide out as well.

hope you make some progress with the job hunt - i've been job searching for a while as well =T funny thing is, i moved for a job that sounded like it was what i wanted, and it's totally not, but there's little market for me here...but plenty of freakin jobs that i'm qualified for back home.

i'm sure you'll find something soon...keeping my fingers crossed for ya

Katie Ms. Cocktail Smarty said...

Hey doll face! Job Hunting is a BEE-Otch!!! You have to live by "It's not what you know it's who you know... but it's what you know that keeps you there" Just keep at it and don't give up! And I know what ya mean about being in the blogging dumps! Miss you girly
*AbC love*

Jade Purple Brown said...

i love your blog layout!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com