So I have a product review & a random FOTN for you guys.....
LUSH's SILKY UNDERWEAR POWDER... Since it's summer I've been looking for a body powder that I liked a little better than baby power....... I heard about Lush's line of powders and picked Silky Underwear... They carry a few in store I had my eye & nose on a vanilla one that smelled really good but it had glitter or some shimmer crap in it and I'm grown... There's a time and place for shimmer one grown people.... They had another one but I can't remember the name it smelled a little to "hippie-ish" for my taste...
What the website claims: Silky Underwear is refreshing anytime. Cornstarch keeps your skin silky, while tiny grains of cocoa butter lightly moisturize. Apply it as a pick-me-up during the day or after the show to slow down before bed. However you want to use it, Silky's subtle yet sexy jasmine and vetivert scent leaves you wanting more.
- Very fine, absorbs into skin nicely
- Doesn't leave a chalky white residue if you use it under your boobs (powder wont show on your black bra! & no white residue on your body)
- Lasts through the day
- Talc Free (there's a debate brewing about talc, so if your anti-talc this is an alternative)
- Smells nice & fresh, smell isn't too strong or overbearing..
- Cocoa Butter "bits" melt into your skin (its not bumpy or lumpy they blend right in)
- Packaging - the holes are really big and I feel like I waste a lot of product...
- Packaging- I can dispense some product with it "closed"If the product falls or gets knocked over power will come out (not a lot) if you knock it over open your SCREWED & annoyed!!!!
- Price $11.00 for 3.5oz kinda pricey if your used to buying regular powder at Wal-Mart for like $3
- Expires in 1 yr (not a big deal to me)
- I really wanted to take some on my trip but I couldn't figure out how to pack it, and the whole container would of been messy and I was afraid to put it in a baggie b/c I didn't want it to look like cocaine.... :(
I HATE GOING TO THE LUSH STORE!!!! The sales people are so "all up in your face", they don't back off and they roll in packs and don't give you any privacy or "thinking time".... I like LUSH products and I was soo excited when they opened a store in my mall! Maybe I'm stank but I need space when I shop, if I need help I'll ask...I can sniff power and read labels by myself, I'm a big girl. Pushiness is such a turn off, but I don't blame the sales associates I blame the LUSH Store Training Manual or whatever they teach them at LUSH school...... rant over....
Overall Score : 5/5 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
FOTN - I know I said I wouldn't post anymore purple looks...Purple is my crack..... This is a look I did a while back when I went to Mohegan Sun.... The lamest casino in the world.... Takes forever to get a drink, you can only have one little drink in your hand at a time (I was holding my friends while she was fixing her shoe drink and I got in trouble).... The shops close early and I really wanted to go shopping :( Oh and they have last call!!! I'm used to Vegas, I guess.....
Ok, enough ranting about lame casinos, I'm out!!!!