Monday, March 2, 2009

Dang... I Got TAGGED!!!!

Hi Y'all I got TAGGED!! By the lovely Melissa de Fabulously Thrifty. So this is going to be hard because we all know that Miss Kendall is a PRODUCT WHORE!!! So it's going to take me a while to do this.

What I'm Using

Shampoo: Creme of Nature Kiwi & Citrus Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo. Love this stuff!!!! It's gentle and doesn't contain any harsh detergents or Sodium Lauryl or Sodium Laurth Sulfate.

Conditioner: Creme of Nature Chamomile & Comfrey Nourishing Conditioner or Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask, concentrated weekly treatment for soft, lustrous hair. I also use Kimble Hair Care Systems Silk Leave-In Conditioner & Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In Protector for Long Hair (Red Bottle)

Styling Products: When I'm rockin the wavy look I use a spray bottle that I filled with 80% water & 20% Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Replenishing Mist for Dry, Rough Hair (white & blue bottle), it helps revive the waves without having to completely re-wet my hair. Then I slap some Beyond The Zone Noodle Head Curling Cream (Sally's Orange bottle purple cap). This stuff is awesome. It controls curls/wavy hair and eliminates poufyness & frizzies. When I flat iron my hair I always use Ion Heat Protection. If I need a little shine I'll use Kimble Hair Systems Shine Spray or Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Mist Daily Shine Treatment w/ Sparkle Lites (don't know what the Sparke Lites are or what they do, I can't seem not even sure if they are really there). When my edges look fuzzy I use Hicks Transformations Smooth Edges.

Shower Gel: Depends on my mood, lol..... I have so many. My current favs are Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean Spa Strength Scrubby, Johnsons Softwash Gentle Exfloiatings 24 Hour Moisturizing Wash or Dial Yogurt Vanilla Honey

Body Moisturizer: Gold Bond Ultimate Healing mixed with a little Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Baby Oil Gel

Deodorant: Dove, Degree, or Secret whatever I grab first. If I just shaved then it's Dove seems to be the gentlist.

Fake Tan: Don't really need one but, I do use Jergens Daily Glow mositurzier in late Spring Early summer on my feet, chest, clevage and arms & legs, lol..... I like to look SUNKISSED!!

Cleanser: Dove (white bar)

Exfoliatior: Olay Dual Action Cleanser + Pore Scrub

Eye Makeup Remover: Target Makeup Wipes

Face Primer: Nada.... It's on my list though....

Foundation: MAC Studio Fix NW50 or L'egere Water Drop Shiny Pearl BB Cream mixed with a lil bit of MAC MSF NW50

Foundation Brush: Mary Kay Signature Brush from my days of pushing Mary Kay products! I wanted a Pink Caddy!

Concealer: ColorScience Global Kit or MAC Studio Finish Concealer Palette in Deep Dark

Powder: Don't use

Blusher: Clinque Spiced Wine or MAC Loverush

Bronzer: MAC MSF in Gold Deposit or MAC Refined Deeper Bronze

Highlighter: Nada

Eyeshadow Base: UDPP, NYX Jumbo Pencils or MAC Paintpots

Eyeshadows: Seriously!! Y'all want me to go there!!! MAC, Coastal Scents Palettes, NYX, Covergirl, Maybeline, Balm, Cargo, Nars, Urban Decay, E.L.F. There's MORE but I'm tired of getting up and down and squirreling through my stashes.

Eyeliner: L'oreal Voluminous Mistake Proof Marker, Rimmel Soft Kohl (waterline), random MAC Pencils & Glitter Pencils, MAC Glitter Eyeliner when I feel sparkly....

Eyelash Curler: Can't find it & it's new :(

Eyelash Base: None... I haven't had good luck with any.

Mascara: L'oreal Voluminous or Katie B. Faux Lash

Lipstick: I'm not a lippie girl but MAC HK Fresh Brew

Lipgloss: NYX, MAC, ELF, Cocoa Butter, Vaseline

Nail Color: My nails are usually nek-kid.... I gotta get on that!

Ayy DIOS that took me a long ass time!! I got lots of exercise running back and forth from the stash & the computer. I don't even know who to tag!! Consider this an OPEN MASS TAGGING!! I'm nosey I wanna know what y'all B's are using so I can get some!!!!!
XoXo

0 ♥Say Something♥: