Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One Last Haul..........

Hi Y'all! I've been a very busy lady! I'm a "working girl" now, and no not on the stripper pole or the corner. I'm a "nanny"!
One of my mom's co-workers needed a fill-in nanny for a month b/c her full-time nanny went to India for a month. I love kids but never thought "childcare" was my forte but it's acutally really fun & theraputic! K is 2 1/2 and he's soo smart, I swear he's like 10. He calls me "Miss Kendall" too cute!!! He told me all about our President "Rock Obama" and how he grew up on the beach. J is 4mos and he's just the sweetest happiest baby in the world he just likes bounce which is a great upper arm workout for me. It's tiring though, I don't know how real Moms do it. So that's what I've been up too. The extra money is WONDERFUL!! It supplements my haulin' habit. I'd watch them for free though b/c they are soo dang cute! They are Indian & Egyptian, ethnic babies are soo freakin' cute!
So my mother thinks that I'm a drug dealer, lol. I've been hauling online and everything came the same day..... I explained to her that most people don't do drug deals via USPS.... I got my 1st NYX order!!!!!ahhhhh........
No this swag isn't all for me...... So it doesn't really count as "hauling" it's "good doing"...... Then Ms. Katie B. came a knocking at my door!!!

Got me some Faux Lash Mascara! I like it! I'm very snobby about mascara and I like this one. My L'oreal Voluminous is still my HG mascara but me and Katie B. are getting closer.
I also got a Shadow Burst Pigment in Your Hiness Blue.. I haven't been playing with blues lately so. I'm all about pinks, purples, & neutrals so I have to start playing with color more! Explore new options.
I'm going to do somes looks and swatches later. I have soo much new stuff to play with. I'm really not getting anymore until my B-day which is APRIL 5th (hint, hint)......

WHAT'S THIS???
My EXTENSIONS came!! I think I made some promise about not ordering anymore virgin hair but I don't think I pinky swore or had my promise notorized so....

I became a length WHORE and ordered 20'' of Indian Virgin Wavy Hair.... I'm gonna cut it a little, probably a little longer than bra strap length. I ordered from Lanik's Hair Boutique. I'm testing out a new vendor.... So far so good. She packaged the hair so nicley. In a cute organiza bag and tied bows around each bundle and put a sparkly barette in each bundle. I'm going to wash and deep condition it tonight to see how it reacts or if it sheds. I really don't have the time or patience to seal the wefts. I've ordered from Halley's Curls in the past but I've been seeing a ton of negative reviews from them on Black Hair Media, so I stayed away.
I'm getting my "hair did" on Saturday & I'm soo excited!!! I look a hott mess & I left these extensions in way to long so it's going to be a project taking them down. I'm going to mix it with the Halley's Curls hair that I'm wearing now b/c I don't think I ordered enough. I really want to dye it a lighter shade of brown but I'm sooo scurred.... I can't afford to mess up my investment. I got a new clousure I'm going to see my favorite weaveolgist Lia @ Hair It Is Salon, I'm going to try to photograph/record the process for y'all. I love Lia. Her prices are great! $150 for a full weave and she only books one person at a time and she CONFIRMS the appt. So there's no waiting or other people eyeing my transformation. e just got back from a hair show in Atlanta & she's up to date on whats new. My project-chic weaveologist wont touch virgin hair and has all kind of shady people in & out her apartment... Last time I was there I met a real life prostitute!!! (She calls herself a "trick"). She was really nice except she didn't have any panties on and she was wearing booty shorts and I don't like looking at someone elses "va-jay-jay" while I'm having my hair done. She also likes to spray Oil Sheen all over the hair and use dollar store beauty supplies on my head and I don't like hauling hair care products around. Just my personal preference. That's what you get for $30... Times are hard though, so at least I have a contact in the "trickin" world. I don't want a pimp though. I'm an independent contractor.....

XoXo

14 ♥Say Something♥:

Sofia said...

I love love nyx...my fave as of now!!! u got a great haul.I'd keep it all :D

Phoebee said...

good call with the katieb faux lash! ive tried & continue trying other mascaras but katieb will always be my hg mascara!

Lolita Riot said...

hey! wow I'm surprised you read through all that lol I didnt expect my entry to be so damn long, I was cutting it short too, oops!
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who feels this way! We should totally have a BBlogger convention or something lol
I'm still had home but I def. plan on moving out when I get a steady job. Most of my friends don't plan on moving out at anytime soon. They are pretty happy with their lives right now.
oh man, the peppermint tea is like sooooo strong :S I just sip it, maybe like half a cup lol.
OH and my friend lent me her extensions but I am having a touch time hiding my hair, I cut the layers too short so when wind comes I am sure you are able to see the clips :S any tips??
thanks so much for reading that long ass entry lol :p

♥Leigh♥ said...

yay for more hauls.. i know the feeling of trynna save up and all for a good cause and not overspend much on goodies especially these darn makeups hahaha..but sometimes its ok to break 'em rules every once in a while. :P but hey! im lovin your nyx haul btw.

XPPINKXX said...

HEY SUM YOUNG HOE!!!

hell yeha i got my hot sauce and kool aid in the fridge and my kicks locked in my safe...means im compton hood...wooooooooot woooot what!!!..i swear your a cheeky little pip...i heart you alot anyway!!! yooo this post had me dyin...congratz on the new job being a nanny!!! how cute and fun is that...watch tv peep o the boys while taking a piss...awww kendy...i wish i had your job...and yayyyyyyyy for new hair...cant wiat to see how fabulous you look with the new do!!! and please record or take pics every step of the way...as for the "trick" you know you cant be wearing no undies girl...time is money and taking off undies on a rompa takes 4 seconds...that is 2.00 dollars right there...

and yes you are a drug dealer...looking at your post below look at all your dime bags with all that magic dust...tsk tsk

Unknown said...

LMAO @ "most people don't do drug deals through USPS". LOL, that just means SOME people do.

but nice haul =)
gotta get me some Katie B. Faux Lashes now.

KillaCamilla said...

your posts always have me rollin! haha! i'm feelin the new wavy hair girl! can't wait to see on you...Fran and Mary Poppins has nothing on my Kendall!

abby =) said...

hi miss i saw that you were following me on my blogspot. i just wanted to let you know the new url to my site :) it's http://dirtontherocks.com. hope you can follow me there. thanks!!

Emeria said...

I'm sitting on the floor and my makeup mirror is on the tray of my printer whereas my camera is slightly above that placed on top of my printer..lol

so i don't directly look at the camera for the most part..i'm looking into my mirror which is just under it...

i hate when i upload it though that my face comes out kind of orange and processing everything takes forever!! :[ I think that's what annoys me with making vids

Anonymous said...

yeah i bet watching kids is a handful but i just love the stuff that comes out of their mouth. They do say the darnest thing...ahh remember that show???oh i just wish my cousins were lil kids again! =(

how are you liking the jumbo sticks or those aren't for you? i thought they were too creamy for my so oily lids! booo

anywhoo..i thought i was following ur blog already...but now i am!! yee!!!

♔Jaimie said...

I loved that show! It was a fave lol

xoxo,
Jaimie
Don't forget to check out my Lady Gaga Look Contest!
www.justkissnmakeup.blogspot.com =)

FuN and MakeUp said...

yea seriously.. F the haters! but damn im already annoyed... and of the hater is some trick which is my bfs ex.. so i know shes stalking me to inmitate all my shit and mayb look at her ex boyfriend.. u dont kno gurl.. exgurlfriends r pshyco sometimes! o wells.. thanks for ur love gorgeous!! xoxo

paperdollrevenge said...

LOL this post ended so randomly! Tricks gotta make a living too. =P

And daaaaamn 20 inches of hair! How many pounds is that? jk

Yay for your new job! Diva's making money!!

♥ CG ♥ said...

ROFL! Alright, Kendall, don't be out there on the stroll tweetin'. Likes the hair, girlie :-).