Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wagmans Perfectress Indian Hair Extentions Unboxing & Initial Thoughts

Hey Y'all,

I made a short-ish video on my inital thoughts about Wagman's Perfectress Premium Indian Hair Extensions. I ordered two 40z, 22" bundles of their Perfectress Natural Body extensions. I selected natural brown. I always purchase natural black or off black and I felt like taking a chance and trying something different.


 

Two 4oz bundles of 22" Indian Perfectress Premium Hair Texture: Natural Body


Close up of the texture. The hair is much darker then photographed.


Shipping was pretty quick. I placed my order on a Friday and had my hair by the following Tuesday. I forgot to order the closure and I ordered it on a Monday and received it on Thursday. They ship from PA and I live in Atlanta so shipping time can vary based on where you are having it shipped to. It was shipped to me UPS Ground. I did not get special extra shipping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ef5sfZc1zE

As you can see I've been out of the video making game for a while. It did not go at all how I planned..

I also ordered a matching closure. My leaveout needs a vacation.

Top (un parted)


Inside


Parted (un stained not doctored)


They also sent me their Daily Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Smoothing Spray (double check names)which I'm excited to use because I'm a product hoarder. I wasn't expecting the extra goodies :)



I will be posting updates about this hair frequently and following up to let you know what I really think about this hair. I want to get one thing out of the way right now. My opinions will be 100% mine and 100% honest. I will not lie or fabricate the truth about how I really feel about the hair because I received it complementary for review.

Personally I feel that lying to my readers over 8oz of hair and a closure isn't worth it. It becomes a lose-lose situation. Bad karma for me (for telling lies) and without feedback a company can't improve their product if there is an issue. I am not being paid for my reviews by the company.

I plan to update frequently because I see a lot of girls reviewing hair and they only do 1 review without following up and sometimes I wondered "what happened" did the hair turn into a rats nest?? So I decided that I will use this hair as an opportunity to do a long term comprehensive review from start to finish.

If it tangles like rabid dog hair I will tell you. If it sheds like a Golden Retriever I will tell you and be honest. I've been a customer of Wagman's in the past and have purchased hair from them before (Malaysian Hair) with my own money and have posted my opinions and photos on this blog.

So I hope we are all on the same page and I hope that you will join me on my Perfectress Journey. Why am I calling it a "journey"? I really don't know but it sounds fun and I'm  a dork.

I'm going to be reviewing and updating my thoughts and opinions this hair quite often.

Luv Y'all

Mean It!


*FTC Disclosure- [The products talked about in this post were sent to me for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.]

0 ♥Say Something♥: