Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello Kitty Everything

Hey Y'all

If you know me then you know that I have a thing obsession with Hello Kitty. I have Hello Kitty stuff all over the place.. So for my 3rd Birthday Party (the older I get the more birthdays per year I have) my bestie Brooke threw me a Hello Kitty themed party at our usual bar :)

My friend Karissa made me a sign :)



 


Hello Kitty Marshmallow Lolly's & a candy compact




(I thought it was eye shadow and my Jaimie and I kept trying to swatch the colors then we realized it was candy. Must be a beauty blogger thing)...


Perfect Napkins and Plates




Best Cake Ever :)



I didn't even cut it because I love it so much :)


Life Sized Ballon :)



I was being real extra :)



Jamie and I being silly :)


My first dress was black and pink. That's why I was wearing purple eyeshadow but that dress didn't fit :) I must of lost weight because it was hanging off of me so I had to wear something else and I didn't feel like re-doing my makeup.


I'm so blessed to have friends that put up with this kind of stuff :) XOXO


My friend from Long Island is still visiting and we've been running around Atlanta behaving like were 18. Even though it's Sunday were still going out to hit the town tonight :)


Luv Y'all!!


Mean It!!!




 


 


 

1 ♥Say Something♥:

Bombchell said...

Awwwww look like fun! Happy Belated Birthday Luv