Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Handwritten Tag

Hey Y'all!

I got tagged.. This tag was kinda fun, it  a handwritten tag. I guess I'm some kind of handwritting blogger voyuer beceause I've been following this tag looking at everyones handwritting.

"A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting. "
— Christian Dior


I just threw a quote in there because everyone else did. :)


My handwriting is weird I write in CAPS like I'M YELLING!!!

Also when I'm writing on paper lined or unlined I use a ruler or index card to keep my lines straight, so weird.... I also always write in purple ink (unless it's for something really serious or important). My favorite Purple Pen is Pentel's RSVP. I'm really picky about pens. If I don't like the the pen then I act all kinds of tortured and miserable.


 


I did this tag using on of my favorite notebooks. It's a Hello Kitty notebook with pink lines! It's wide ruled. >_< I don't usually mess with wide ruled paper, but because it has Hello Kitty on each page I let it slide....If you can't tell I'm a little OCD.


I rarely write in cursive, probably because it's kinda hard to do so when you mostly write in capital letters.


I tag!


Katrina ~ K.Lo Dot Com


Stephanie ~ DSK Blogs Now


Melissa ~ Fabulously Thrifty


Anyone else who would like to show us their own custom personal font! I wanted to Tag more people but I ran out of space and I didn't want to put like four lines on a another piece of paper and scan it. *cough lazy & OCD*


Y'all better do this tag or I'll be mad at y'all. This is the fastest tag I've ever done. I saw it today and actaully did it today. I should get a freakin' sticker or something I didn't let it marinate for like a week.


Luv Y'all!


Mean It!


XoXo, Kendall


 

0 ♥Say Something♥: