Sunday, March 21, 2010

TAGGIT

Hi Y'all!! Since I'm lacking creative genius.... I'm doing Vanessa's tag!!!


 
Three names I go by:
1. Kendall
2. Ken
3. Kendall Paige <- Jaimie Lynn's fav name for me (Lynn isn't her real middle name I made it up to make her name sound country.

Three jobs I have had:
1. E-Commerce & Operations Coordinator
2. Receptionist
3. TCBY person.. (My cones had the perfect swirl)
 
Three places I have lived:
1. Long Island
2. New Paltz, NY
3. ATL

Three favorite drinks:
1. Sam's Choice Clear American Sparkling Water (I drink like 3 a day)
2. Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi (so hard to find in ATL.Coca Cola capital of the world..)
3. Bacardi Strawberry Dragon fruit Rum

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Gossip Girl
2. The Secret Life of the American Teenager
3. Reality Judge shows, lol

Three places I have been:
1. Paris
2. London
3. Bahamas

Three places I would like to visit:
1.Miami
2. L.A.
3. Japan

Three people who text me regularly:
1. CNN
2. Jaimie
3. Him, lol :)

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire
2. Reba (I watch everyday at 1 & 1:30)
3. Gilmore Girls

Three favorite dishes:
1. Pancakes w/ butter & whipped cream
2. Pickles
3. Baked Mac & Cheese

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. Eyeliner
2. Lip Gloss
3.Eye Shadow

Three things I'm looking forward too:
1. Summer
2. Finding a FULL-TIME out of the house JOB!!!
3. Going home to see my Mommy & Daddy in 2 weeks for my B-DAY!!! (I'll be home 4/1-4/12, my Bday is April 5th ; )
Ok, that's it for now!!! I have some stuff in the the works!! I have a Misikko.com giveaway & flat iron to review!!! 

Miss Sassy Butt got a bath last night... Little furbaby is growing up..I'm guesstimating that she's 5ish-lbs...  I can't wash her in the bathroom sink anymore... I threw her dirty tail in the bathtub.. It was actually easier she didn't wriggle around as much... 

She looks funny 'naked', lol (duh she's always naked, I meant without a collar)... I tried teaching her how to swim, lol  she didn't want to get out the tub and now jumps in the tub expecting water.....
Having a white doggy in GA SUCKS!!!!  She likes to dig (it's part of her breed)... Here we don't have regular brown dirt... We have RED CLAY!!! So I'm always trying to keep her fur white and shiny and then she goes and messes it up in the impossible to remove dirt/clay >_<

She's learning more commands!!! She's smart when she wants to be.... 
 
Right now were working on:
Don't pull my pant legs when were walking to the door b/c we'll never get there and it's annoying...
Shake (paw) 
No bite now that it's warming up and toes are exposed she's a toe chasing biter >_<
Her name!! She still doesn't turn around or acknowledge when I call/say her name... Sometimes I think she's deaf b/c when I teach commands I use hand signals... She probably just has selective hearing...
 
Luv Y'all!!
  Mean It!!!
 












3 ♥Say Something♥:

Unknown said...

LOL, I thought I was the only one who still watches Reba. I have a thing for Van. Love the Tags, we have a lot of the same answers.. oh ya and Judge Judy and Judge Joe Brown on you hoes!

wuzzyangel said...

Reba is the shit!! I loved Van! So dumb yet sweet!

Aww Chole is getting cuter & cuter!! Yay SIT CHOLE!!! Awww.. she's just too ADORABLE!!

Have fun visiting back home! :)

Fabulously Thrifty said...

Gilmore GIrls! I love it!!

Chloe really is getting friggin cuter with age..I wish I was like that lol