Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hello Kitty Contest Entry- SIMPLY NEE

Hi Y'all... Here's my entry for the Wonderful Nee's Hello Kitty Contest.

Q: What is your favorite hello kitty item that you own?

A: Mine is a Hello Kitty Fleece that my best frie
nd Missy made for me for me with her own little hands Christmas a few years back! I love it! It's comfy. It reminds my of my Mommy Cat (my g'ma who passed away in January :(. My Mommy Cat always wanted to STEAL it to use whenever see stayed at our house. If my house was burning down, I'd grab this, there are too many memories



XoXo

12 ♥Say Something♥:

wuzzyangel said...

Wow she MADE that?! It's great!! Yay for Mommy Kat memories! :)

Anonymous said...

now thats special! hand made!

Iyah Love said...

such a pretty fleece blankie :)

♥Leigh♥ said...

Wow she made that? That's awesome! I wonder how long it took her to make it. That's so sweet.

Katrina said...

Thats precious!! Those memories will last you forever! How special!!!

miRaCLe said...

awesome handmade stuff!! :D so sweet of her...
aww.. and those sweet memories~ :))

xoxo

Vanessa M. said...

awe cute!

Lulu said...

aww that's such a cute blanket, your friend is so sweet! I've been looking for a HK fleece blanet too, I spotted one in Target the other day, maybe I'll get it next month (haha can't haul TOO much HK in one month otherwise the bf will complain...too much pink and cute stuff in the house :p)
I'm sure you can still find the wrap in Wet Seal, that's where I've seen it. I found mine from TJ Maxx! My eyes lightened up when I saw HK stuff hanging on the hangers!

Karen said...

awww; that blanket is to cute; it was made with love & pride & has a lot of memories to it :]

Anonymous said...

Kendalllll! Please DO mention the blog sale directory page onto yours!

We all have different followers/readers and it would help to establish a fabulous page if more people know about it!

Thanks buddy!

Lolita Riot said...

lol I thought it was a cake, I was gonna say that looks good haha
the best past of amusement parks is the food :D!!

:) said...

awww that's precious I LOVE It :) I wish I could've picked more winners but ahh u know how giveaways go maybe we'll have a fab swap one day & i'll hook u up with that HK style girl now you know I don't play when it comes to HK :P