Monday, May 4, 2009

Catching Up, Random Hauls......

Hi Y'all, I've sorry that I've been kinda MIA. I've been really busy with finals >_< style="text-align: center;"> Bed, Bath & Beyond - Harmons
  • Strap Perfect ~(came with 2 sets and a box of Invisible Body & Apparel Tape)- I haven't tested out the Strap Perfect yet....
  • Ardell Lash Blending Mascara~ I love this stuff!! It helps blend you falsies with your real lashes, I always used regular mascara but this stuff is perfect not to heavy and does blend nicely.
  • Studio Basics Travel Mirror~ one side is normal the other side is 3x magnification and damn scary. I needed a mirror to take to Long Island this weekend so I would be able to see the back of my head since I didn't have a helper to tell me. This mirror is also PERFECT for putting on lashes!!! Seeing my eye 3x magified really helped! Yay HG cheapo mirror!!
  • Palmers Coco Butter Swivel Sticks~ I'm addicted to these things!!! I have a lip chap addication and I always have to have a bunch of these on hand, 2 in purse, 1 in car, 1 school bag, 1 on my desk. I even sleep wih one. I wonder if I reply when I'm in dreamland?

Sally's
  • China Glaze ~ Rich & Famous (sorry you can't really see the color, I had it on but I took it off because I got UV Gel Nails (overlay no tips) done for my HS Reunion.
  • L'oreal Nature's Therapy Unfrizz Taming Mist~ (not pictured) (I mix it with water when I wear my hair wavy to make the waviness pop!
I also found a new Cosmetics website called All Cosmetics Wholesale!!! They have a lot of brands, for some reason none of the MAC stuff was calling me.. But I did order a set of Urban Decay 24-7 Liners (they are good, unlike the poopy Urban Decay Smoke Out Liner). They had two sets Velvet Rope and VIP each set was $19.99, but they had a deal if you order it's only $37.99, so I saved $1.99, lol. I'm lacking in the colored liner department so I thought it was a wise buy. I have some glitter liners from MAC but your not supposed to use them on your waterline but I do and I can still see, but know that I have these, I wont risk going blind by glitter. I also ordered a Hard Candy eyeshadow in Sour Apple.











That's it y'all... I have so many other things to write about but I have to finish my finals and get my -ish together.
XoXo




20 ♥Say Something♥:

♥ Kalila-Thu ♥ said...

Your nails look really nice!

And that strap perfect thingy really does work. My friend gave me one and I had no idea what it was. It helps my already-small boobs feel a little bigger!

wuzzyangel said...

Haha Kendall! You're too funny! But what a haul!! I still need to try the StrapPerfect Steph sent me.

Your nails look lovely!! THanks for all the swatches!! Mines never come out good!

Tell the "fiancee" I said HI! LOL!

Askmewhats said...

eeekkk more wonderful hauls :)
Your nails look wonderful :) :)

Beauty is Androgynous said...

oooh those colored liners look so vibrant!
i never know what to do w/ colored eyeliner. i feel weird w/o wearing black eye liner...idk or i'm just not creative enough haha.

LipStick Staiin said...

cute hauls! i really wanted those UD pencils i thought it was only limited time...

-jeSMakeup

Rai said...

Nice haul. I want to try those strap things.

I've been debating on what to order from that site from the longest. lol
I'm glad their shipping isn't ridiculous.

miRaCLe said...

I love your manicure!! so nice!! :D

thanks for the swatches too~~ they look pretty ^^

K said...

Strap perfect! Please let me know how you like it!!!

KiLLaCaM said...

pull out those boobs and show us the strap perfect! lol. no really, i want to see if its really worth it. anything that lifts these bad boys will be an asset to me!

i love those liners! they look so bright!

Jasmin said...

cute nails & new goodies..

ㅤㅤㅤㅤJéssy said...

Forgive for not comment here lately =/
The colors of liners are beautiful .. especially the blue and purple! haha

Strap perfect UP HAHA

Katrina M said...

great stuff hun!! my bff's mom was talking about that strap perfect. hahaha

URBANDECAY 24/7 liners!! Mmmmmmm yummy!! you got a good deal!!!

beeyoutiful7 said...

OMG hunnie..

Your nails loook amazing!

haha..Perfect strap didnt make my boobies look bigger since I literally have NO boobies..

Lovely haul tho!!

xoxo

Miss.Fortune said...

ooohh lala those eyeshadow colors are pretty!

and i love perfect shapers.although i never knew they actually made these...i have lil breast but when i tie my bra up like that...i get a lil ounce of cleavage lmao..not much tho...

EbeautyBlog said...

I've been eying those strap perfect on Ebay. It's so cheap too!!!

Nice haul!

Katrina is a Princess said...

what a haul! NICE! That site you mentioned is awesome! Thanks for that chica! I am also obsessed with those cocoa butter sticks! I cant survive without them and all the other Palmers products!

Sher said...

I swear I'm the only one who hasn't tried the UD pencils! I am banging my head on my desk as I type this =p

yummy411 said...

ooh fab haul and i'll def have to check out that site! thanks!

LaaLaa said...

Hey,

I got a new blog; the last one got deleted by accident .
Hope to see you follow me soon.

http://dolcevanity.blogspot.com

love.

Whit said...

sheesh nice haul hun!!!