Hi Y'all, I've sorry that I've been kinda MIA. I've been really busy with finals >_< style="text-align: center;"> Bed, Bath & Beyond - Harmons
Monday, May 4, 2009
Catching Up, Random Hauls......
- Strap Perfect ~(came with 2 sets and a box of Invisible Body & Apparel Tape)- I haven't tested out the Strap Perfect yet....
- Ardell Lash Blending Mascara~ I love this stuff!! It helps blend you falsies with your real lashes, I always used regular mascara but this stuff is perfect not to heavy and does blend nicely.
- Studio Basics Travel Mirror~ one side is normal the other side is 3x magnification and damn scary. I needed a mirror to take to Long Island this weekend so I would be able to see the back of my head since I didn't have a helper to tell me. This mirror is also PERFECT for putting on lashes!!! Seeing my eye 3x magified really helped! Yay HG cheapo mirror!!
- Palmers Coco Butter Swivel Sticks~ I'm addicted to these things!!! I have a lip chap addication and I always have to have a bunch of these on hand, 2 in purse, 1 in car, 1 school bag, 1 on my desk. I even sleep wih one. I wonder if I reply when I'm in dreamland?
- China Glaze ~ Rich & Famous (sorry you can't really see the color, I had it on but I took it off because I got UV Gel Nails (overlay no tips) done for my HS Reunion.
I also found a new Cosmetics website called All Cosmetics Wholesale!!! They have a lot of brands, for some reason none of the MAC stuff was calling me.. But I did order a set of Urban Decay 24-7 Liners (they are good, unlike the poopy Urban Decay Smoke Out Liner). They had two sets Velvet Rope and VIP each set was $19.99, but they had a deal if you order it's only $37.99, so I saved $1.99, lol. I'm lacking in the colored liner department so I thought it was a wise buy. I have some glitter liners from MAC but your not supposed to use them on your waterline but I do and I can still see, but know that I have these, I wont risk going blind by glitter. I also ordered a Hard Candy eyeshadow in Sour Apple.
- L'oreal Nature's Therapy Unfrizz Taming Mist~ (not pictured) (I mix it with water when I wear my hair wavy to make the waviness pop!
That's it y'all... I have so many other things to write about but I have to finish my finals and get my -ish together.