Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spice Up Your LIFE!!! Contest Entry

Hi Y'all.... So here's my entry for Whit's contest. The theme was the SPICE GIRLS, but with a twist you could be any kinda spice. I didn't really have an inspiration pic. I opened my Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette and stared at it..It's pretty sometimes I just open it and stare at it for no reason. Then looked around my room.... Then something caught my eye. A shot glass that someone got me from Jamaica with the Jamaican flag on it and a lai that I took from my grandmothers apartment, so I introduce you to.....

Tropical Spice....



~The Stuff~NYC ~ Brow Pencil - Dark Brown
Vanity Mark Mascara
MARK Winkstick ~ Envious
MAC e/s ~ Springtime Skipper
Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette (used a mix of the yellows and greens)
Ardell Lashes~ Demi Pixies
NK Lip Crayon- Plum Brown
MAC Lipstick~ Hello Kitty Collection Fresh Brew
MAC Fuildline- Blacktrack
SUGAR Platinum Body Shimmer (neck, shoulders, arms & chest)
MAC Studio Fix ~ NW50
MAC Bronzing Powder~ Deeper Refined Bronze
MAC MSF ~ Gold Deposit
Clinque Blush ~ Spiced Wine

Tropical Heat...........

This contest was super fun, can't wait to see all of the Spice Girl entries!!!! Go to Whit's blog now!!!! Now you must excuse me because since I'm feeling all tropical, I'm going to Hula my behind to Hawaii and visit Mz. Wuzzy Spice........

XoXo


10 ♥Say Something♥:

Iyah Love said...

Ohhhh!!! Very pretty!! Love the look! very tropical and summery indeed! :)

mszcheysser said...

Very pretty and unique :) Mmm.

You're so funnyyyyyy! Have fun in Hawaii! HEHEHEHE!

wuzzyangel said...

Yay for Tropical Spice!! This is a great look Kendall!

LOL!! Hula your way to me!! Yes!! Pls I'll be waiting!! ;) My fave Popolo will be greeted with leis & open arms!! :)

LipStick Staiin said...

girl power! good luck wit the contest gorgeous!!

♥Leigh♥ said...

ahh green! it makes it very cool...yay for tropical..that's a new one! i like your idea..goodluck!

Mona said...

love the green and yellowww! you're a pretty spice :)

AskMeWhats said...

goodluck spice girl!! I am so sorry for purchasing the shadesticks ahead of you :( :( :(

Katrina said...

wow i love the bright green! and the hair totally works wit the look kind of beachy feel. u remind me of drew barrymore of 50 1st dates here :D

Tammy said...

I love this look!!!! I swear before I even got to the bottom of this post I was going to ask you if you were going to leave me on the east coast to go to Wuzzy..lol

Vanessa M. said...

hehe awe!! i lvoe it!!!!