Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Meet Ameera! Spankedelic's Arabic Inspired Eye Contest...

Hi Y'all! Here's my entry for Ms. Spankedelic's Arabic Eye Contest! The contest is in celebration of her Bloggerversary. This is the first contest that I'm doing that involves creativity and some degree of skill!!! I'm just proud of my myself for coming out of my shell and joining the contest.

Meet Ameera she's an Arbic Princess & Leader, just like the meaning of her name. She's a strong willed independent woman. Ameera is a mysterious woman with dark sultry eyes, chocolate colored skin & beautiful ringlets of long almost black hair.....
Ameera is always down for a duel and her friend Fahada (the leopardess)for looks of inspriation..... After studying Fahada's beautiful techniques with color and a brush Ameera was ready for the challenge!

Although Fahada's look is beautiful, Ameera, being the princess that she is decided to up the ante a bit......
I introduce you to Ameera........




It takes many wonderful products to become Ameera......
~The Stuff~
CS 78 Palette




Acrylic Jewels
Iron on Rhinestones (I used clear eyelash glue to stick them on)
UDPP
MAC Paintpots - Groundwork & Fresco Rose
Coastal Scents 78 Color Palette
Sossi- False Lashes #15
MARK - The LASH Mascara
MAC Eyeshadow- Woodwinked, Georgous Gold, Carbon
Makeup Marsala Minerals Loose Pigment -Agni
MAC Fluidline- Blacktrack
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Eye Pencil
MAC Powerpoint Pencil- Engraved
L'oreal Pencil Perfect- Ebony
NYX Candy Glitter Liner - Gold
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- Strawberry Milk (not pictured)
MAC Studio Fix
MAC Bronzer
Clinque Blush- Spiced Wine
MAC MSF- Gold Deposit
NK Lip Crayon- Plum Brown
MAC Hello Kitty Collection - Fresh Brew
MAC- Lusterglass (sorry name came off)

Hope you liked meeting Ameera!

XoXo

16 ♥Say Something♥:

wuzzyangel said...

Ameera is HAWT!! This is a great entry girl!! :) The crystals add soo much BLING to the look! I Love It!!

ps. I thought I was followin your blog, but then I realized I was just clickin your twitter links! LOL!! Fixed that prob, and following you now!!

Rai said...

AMAZING CONTEST ENTRY!
Love that you added rhinestones.
Good luck. =]

MAi . said...

love your entry & the added jewels! good luck! :D

KillaCamilla said...

loving it! my lazy butt needs to do a contest!

Fabulously Thrifty said...

Fierrceeee! I love the gold liner look..very Cleopatra!

Anonymous said...

cute!!!! i likes!

Unknown said...

FIERCE!! Girl this entry is HOT. Good luck on the contest! The rhinestones you added definitely gives this look a more arabic feel to it. Nice work girl (:

Saimese said...

I love the rhinestones! I entered today too :) Good luck

Mona said...

ohhh you look so sparkly deliciuos! :D

♥Leigh♥ said...

=) wow! u look like an arabian princess! so pretty!

Vanessa M. said...

AMAZING!the 3rd pic of you is my fave <3

XPPINKXX said...

BLINGA CHING CHING!!!!

damn girl im full...after you left some titties in my cbox im well fed!!! loving your arabic eye look hun...wanna know a pic tip...im not sure if your using the macro option when your taking close ups of your eye...but its the button on your cam that looks like a flower...you can take close ups of things without it being blurry...cuz hell you have some fierce shit goin on...can be all a fuzz...

xo!

Katrina said...

Wow great entry chica! You look fabuloussss!!! I love ittt!!!!

Afro Heroine said...

Ameera- very nice!! The rhinestones were a cute addition. Love your look!!

Iyah Love said...

I love ittttt! :D You did it so nicely! :) You really look like the part. Love the jewels you put. its a nice touch :)

Jéssy said...

Oh its super cool makeup .. kendall!
much like the way you combined the gold with purple and black =)

AH! and very creative on his part in the forehead crystal necklace .. haha love it