Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kim Kardashian Blue Smokey Eye.....Attempt

Hi Y'all. So since I'm on a NO HAULING CHALLENGE. I've been trying to play with what I have and learn new techniques. I'm really, really, bad using the color blue! Whenever I dabble in blue I end up looking like a cracked out drag queen. I found a cute picture of Kim Kardashian wearing a smokey blue look and I tried to replicate it.....
It didn't come out the way I wanted and I definatley need a lot more practice! So here it goes....


What's up with the chubby cheeks?


Closed!

Open!

My Attempt at a nude lip!
KISSES!




All the CRAP I used!!!!

EYES

UDPP
NYX Jumbo Pencil- Slate
L.A. Colors- Soiree Palette (2nd Blue from left)
Starry Boutique Palettes (No Names Colors circled above in white)
MAC Piggie- Milk
MAC- e/s Carbon
Katie B.- Your Hineness Blue
Rimmel London- Soft Kohl- Jet Black
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara- Noir
MAC- Fluidline Blacktrack
MAC- Glitter Pencil- Starry Night
Urban Decay Ammo Palette- Shattered
M.A.C. Heatherette Trio- Baby Petals
Wispy Lashes

LIPS
MAC Lusterglass (Sorry, I've had it for a while and the name rubbed off)
NIC Lip Crayon - Plum Brown
MAC- HK Collection Fresh Brew Lippie

FACE
MSF- Gold Deposit
Studio Fix- NW50
MAC Refined Bronzer
L'egere Water Drop Shiny Pearl BB Cream +MSF- NW50
Studio Finish Concealer Palette- Deep Dark
Clinque Blush- Spiced Wine

I know I suck, I did this late last night and I don't remember what I used where. Damn I used alot of stuff on my face! I only do this much when I'm trying to get a look done. I don't put all the face crap on for every day.
I'm out I have ridiculous amounts of studying to do today, it's not even funny..... Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up!
XoXo


16 ♥Say Something♥:

Kisa Zoea said...

PrEtTy!

I read her blog once when she told everyone what she uses on her face...She uses a whole lot of products...a lot of layering.
But she never looks like she has that much on to me.

♥ Kalila ♥ said...

I think the look came out nice! What are u talkin about?!

Good job!

homo for K-K! lol

Askmewhats said...

aww this is a great version :) i laughed when you say you used a lot of crap and you can't remember some you are too funny :) happy weekend!

jenn said...

tooo cute!

LipStick Staiin said...

love the smokey look!! its so hard for me to do black smokies... xoxo

-jeSMakeup

Yumeko/Bittenbefore said...

u look nice
i dont think ur cheeks are chubby!

♥Leigh♥ said...

I think you did great! It looks as good as Kim's make up! Keep up the good job!

♥ Kalila ♥ said...

haha@ ghetto layout!

Kimberly Tia said...

Whooooooooooo's mah pretty girl...
Where she at....

I'm live the kendall kardashian -- rawr... and whut yo mama stole your smarties - that makes HER a smarty!!!
YUM!!!!!!!

Sofee said...

HOT LOOK!!!

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

looks good girl!!! Im going to try this!! ♥

Mets GirLL said...

I think this look s0o0 hottt! I need to get practicing ASAP!
I loove the new lay out..U need to help me on mine, I'm so computer illiterate!

Ńique_ Famous* said...

yours look good.

yummy411 said...

it turned out great !!!

M said...

you look great! and your lips are oh so kissableeee!

Jaime Dollaga said...

It looks pretty on you. The bright colors suit you.