Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Secret Life...

"All secrets come to the surface in the fantastic first season of the hit ABC Family original series that has fans and critics buzzing all across America. Good-girl band geek Amy is smart, talented...and pregnant. That is just one of the many surprises facing Amy's friends and family in this poignant portrait of modern-day high school life. Experience an award-winning* series overflowing with humor, heart, and compassion. The Secret Life of the American Teenager is hours of engaging entertainment."
Why didn't anyone tell me to watch this show sooner!!! Seriously is all this stuff happening in high schools? Maybe I'm old, or maybe it's b/c I went to private school and the pregnant girls just dissappeared..I snagged the DVD of season 1 in Target yesterday b/c I heard about the show wanted to watch it but it conflicted with Gossip Girl....I've sat here on my black behind all day watching. I'm going to have to catch up with Season 2 OnDemand or something. I didn't even watch my afternoon court shows. Family Court w/ Judge Penny & that gay judge, I can't remember his name he's on before Judge Penny.
I also have a girl crush on Francia Raisa she plays Adrian. I love her hair, I think that style is my next weavespiration! I'm definatley going to have to get that big ass curling iron I spied in Sally's...
Ok there was a real reason why I didn't leave my house today. I couldn't exactly leave my house today because I was trapped. Yes trapped! By a sheet of ice. My rescuers (landscapers) didn't come around till 5 something to untrap me. I attempted to get the mail. My only outting of the day. I bundled up, and made it about half way down my walkway when I realized that the ice was going to kill me and I shouldn't be playing on ice uninsured....
XoXo

1 ♥Say Something♥:

Rai said...

I remember her from Bring It on.
I knew that was her on that show! lol

She has my name...Raisa.