Monday, December 15, 2008

The Hills


Ok so I'm watching the Hills and I can't take Spencer! His blond beard frightens me! Heidi's extensions bug me too. It seems like Spencer had the whole thing planned, take her to Mexico, get her drunk on Patron and get married. No amount of liquor could ever convince me to marry his shady ass!
It's so sad that Whitney to moving to NYC, but now she has her own show.........So let's not be too sad about it we can follow her next week or whenever it starts........ I really don't have time to sit here and watch TV, it's finals week. I really need to make a list of everything that needs to be done by Friday and actually do it. I wasted the entire day in some kind of funky stupor. I think when all the pressure hits me I freeze and do nothing.

0 ♥Say Something♥: