Saturday, June 11, 2011

All I Do Is Win!

Hey Y'all!!

Actually I never win contests :( But this time I actually did.  Imee, my West Beauty Blogger Luva, hosted a contest sponsored by Sigma, and I won a Sigma Flat Top Kabuki Brush!!! I've been stalking my mailbox for days. I never stalk my mailbox. There's usually nothing in there but junk and bad news aka BILLS (>_<)

I'm looking forward to trying out this brush. I've been wanting to "experiment" with Sigma brushes but I haven't purchased any yet.

I'm a dork I took a pic of the box...





I'm a sucker for cute packaging & presentation  :)



This exclusive flat top synthetic kabuki was designed to deliver a flawless makeup application. The Sigma Makeup F80 is a buffer brush that can be used to blend powder or liquid products. The short and dense bristles make it easy to buff your liquid foundation. The long handle adds comfort to your makeup application. The synthetic fibers are ideal to be used with liquid products and can be easily cleaned. Made of Synthetic Sigmax HD filament.


Here are some pics of the brush!


The brush also came with a brush protector to help keep its shape!


Super dense bristles!!!




I'm excited to add this brush to my pathetic brush collection. Hopefully this will be the first of more Sigma brushes for me to to try. You should read Imee's blog because I say you should. Who knows you might win something!!!!

Luv Ya'll!!!

Mean It!!!


P.S. I luvs you Imee! Winning had nothing to do with it!!!! When I come to Cali we will have a date!!! :)















2 ♥Say Something♥:

imee said...

congrats again girl! i'm glad u got the prize just fine =)

ps, when u come to cali, or i go visit the atl, either way, we're definitely goin on a hot date!!!

Mel said...

Yaya congrats! I heard that brush is supposed to be amazing.