Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 11 ~ A Picture(s) of Something You Don't Like

Day 11 ~ A Picture(s) of Something You Don't Like

Oh Hell NO!
If this is on my sandwich it's TAINTED! No rubbing it off the bread. I'd rather not eat or order something else. I never send food back but if I see mayo on my food I'm sending it back! Politely of course, I'd rather eat spit! 


Don't Put This Stuff Anywhere Near My Food!!! 
If it's touching it's TAINTED!

Butter for my bagels DAMMIT!

Keep It Moving....

I will only eat yogurt from trusted brands with lots of fruit and crap in it. If it's plain white yogurt...

NO BEUNO

I have no words for this stuff.


Notice a pattern?? I'm such a weirdo!!!

Luv Y'all!
  Mean It!





3 ♥Say Something♥:

Nonners said...

Why must you hate all the things that I love? Convenient, though! All those dairy varieties are super fattening!

Fabulously Thrifty said...

We must be oreo soul mates because I HATE all of these things too lol. However, mayo tops the list! Once when Jason and I first started dating he ate an entire spoonful of mayo just to gross me out. It did!

Cristina. said...

omg i think yu are my long lost food sister i DESPISE mayo, ranch, cottage cheese, cream cheese >.< i will not wipe it off, i will starveeee!