Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Pretty Pink Box-Sept. '09, FOTN & A Baby!!!

Hi Y'all!!!  Just wanted to do a review of what I received in my Pretty Pink Box this month.  I attempted to make a video and it's super cheesy. 
I have bad "cam etiquette" I say "and" like 4,700 times, I fidget, I play with my hair, I stare into space....





*The Goods*

Paint Fx- Sunbloom  



Orglamix- Snow 



Passion Peel Off Mask





MARK Perfume Sample - Sophistique 


 
Revlon Fantasy Lengths Lashes




 Kiss Everlasting French


Nailene French Tip Pen (Black)


October's Pretty Pink Box will be available Wed. 10/7 at 7am PST/ 10am EST.... I don't know what to do y'all! I'm moving on the 10th!!!  Maybe I'll have my October box sent to my cousins house in ATL.....

*Ladies Night FOTD*
It's like seriously fall here :(, not happy about that.  I'm still in the mood for my "summer colors"!  It was like 49 degrees out last night.  That's straight up sad....  I had to wear real shoes and look at my cute summer shoes and *sigh*
I was going for a mauve-ish/plum look...





 
Whats with the stank face???? This soo looks like a mug shot but with hair & makeup done....

My sister/cousin Krissy welcomed a new family member on Friday September 5th at 12:47pm. He weighed in at 6lbs 9oz.....
Dameon L. Simmons II

 

Damia & her new baby brother!!!!

XoX0
 Luv You! Mean It!


     

7 ♥Say Something♥:

wuzzyangel said...

Yay for MPPB!! WHOOOOO!!! I have bad "cam etiquette " too! LOL!

Lovin the FOTD! LOL! Stank face! HA!! A hawt looking mug shot if it is one! LOL!

Congrats to your cousin!! Dameon is sooo cute! :)

Jasmin said...

Cute!! Awesome goodies. I keep hearing about My Pretty Pink Box. Awww.. Congrats to the new member of the fam. Adorable!

Sofee said...

all u got is so pretty..love the nailpen and congrat on the new addition to the family he is adorable

Branded Merchandise said...

We are your one stop solution for all your corporate gifts, promotional gifts and promotional items. With 1000’s of low cost Branded Merchandise, put together with excellent customer service and fast delivery, we are a UK leading supplier of promotional products.

Tammy said...

I love your makeup in the video, it's really fresh looking.

The new addition is such a cutie!

Mets GirLL said...

I love your hair pinned back like that! Tres cute..I can't believe you're moving SO soon-Wow!

That baby is so friggin adorable! Congrats!

Miss you <3

Sheepskin Boots said...

all accessories are so good and beautiful. i like them all very much. thanks for sharing this with us.