I guess it's a gold/bronze smokey eye.....
- Benefit Shadow Insurance (I'm still out of UDPP)
- NYX Jumbo Pencil -Iced Mocha - used on lid *I can't remember if I used MAC or Urban Decay so I'm listing the color possibilities.....
- Urban Decay Ammo Palette - Smog & Chopper -lid & right part of my "innner" crease
- UD- Oil Slick - Crease (oil slick has a sparkle to it, MAC Carbon (matte) would work also)
- UD- Sin -Highlight
- MAC- All That Glitters, Mythology-lid & inner crease
- MAC- Gorgeous Gold - on my "inner eye corner" and slightly on my on my lower lashline to bring out the color
- Ardell Lashes- (sorry I don't have the box)
- MARK - Get in Line Hookup Waterproof Liquid Liner- Painted Black (upper lashline & slight winged)
- Urban Decay- 24/7 Pencil - Zero (waterline)
Sorry that my "tutorial" was lame! My memory sucks! But I hope this helps a little bit!!