Thursday, September 10, 2009

FOTN Breakdown for Ms. Fabulously Thrifty

Hi y'all! I got a request to break down my last FOTN from Mel aka Ms. Fabulously Thrifty I'm going to do the best that I can to remember what I did and where I did it.

 I guess it's a gold/bronze smokey eye.....

 
 


*The Breakdown*




  • Benefit Shadow Insurance (I'm still out of UDPP)
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil -Iced Mocha - used on lid   *I can't remember if I used MAC or Urban Decay so I'm listing the color possibilities..... 
  • Urban Decay Ammo Palette - Smog & Chopper -lid & right part of my "innner" crease
  • UD- Oil Slick - Crease (oil slick has a sparkle to it, MAC Carbon (matte) would work also)
  • UD- Sin -Highlight 
  • MAC- All That Glitters, Mythology-lid & inner crease 
  • MAC- Gorgeous Gold - on my "inner eye corner" and slightly on my on my lower lashline to bring out the color
  • Ardell Lashes- (sorry I don't have the box)
  • MARK - Get in Line Hookup Waterproof Liquid Liner- Painted Black (upper lashline & slight winged)
  • Urban Decay- 24/7 Pencil - Zero (waterline)

 Sorry that my "tutorial" was lame!  My memory sucks! But I hope this helps a little bit!!

Luv Ya!
    Mean It

4 ♥Say Something♥:

Blasé said...

So many colors...so little time!

wuzzyangel said...

Nothing you do could be LAME!! And this was a gorgeous look on you! :)

AskMeWhats said...

this is seriously a gorgeous look and I love how it looks with your eyes closed!

Fabulously Thrifty said...

Yaya-thank you! I really love this look. I wonder if my pale ass can carry it off.