Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Stole from Glamour Me Up ♥

I'm killing time while finishing my Into to Ethics final. I stole this from

Directions:
Answering the following questions with ONE WORD ANSWERS....
I didn't use one word answers......
1. Where is your cell phone? Sitting on my desk...
2. Where is your significant other? I don't know we are "on a break" or whatever
3. Your hair color? Off black.... The lady who donated to me was had "virgin" hair :)
4. Your mother? Home
5. Your father? Home
6. Your favorite thing? Shopping....
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember :()
8. Your dream/goal? To own my own Marketing/PR firm or be an Event Planner
9. The room you're in? My room
10. Your hobby? Happy Hour!!!
11. Your fear? Mayonnaise
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy, & Financially Stable
13. Where were you last night? Went to dinner w/ R
14. What you're not? Normal
15. One of your wish-list items? BB Storm
16. Where you grew up? Brentwood, NY (Long Island)
17. The last thing you did? Posting on BHM!
18. What are you wearing? Sloppy house clothes
19. Your TV? ON
20. Your pet? Doesn't live w/ me...
21. Your computer? Loves it!
22. Your mood? Blank
23. Missing someone? Nope
24. Your car? Dirty, has road salt on it
25. Something you're not wearing? my rings
26. Favorite store? MACY*S
27. Your summer? Long gone...
28. Love someone? Of course, I love people!
29. Your favorite color? Plum
30. When is the last time you laughed? I probably laughed at something today
31. Last time you cried? Last Friday
32. Are you a bitch? CAN BE
33. Favorite Position? Yoga
34. Favorite Past Time? Social Networking
35. Are you a hater or a lover? Lover
37. Are you genuine or fake? Genuine
38. Any Vices? My bad mouth, Happy Hour on Friday & sometimes Saturdays too.
39. Pro Life or Wire Hanger? PRO CHOICE
40. McCAIN or OBAMA? OBAMA he soo fine, lol
41. Pro Plastic or Natural? HHMMM...DEFINE PLASTIC...
42. Dream Job? Event Planner!




1 ♥Say Something♥:

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

lol!! LOVE the funny answers!! and im glad you stole it!! haha hope you had fun mama!♥