Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Hustle

I'm soo pissed at myself. I really, really wanted to make my grandmothers photo calendars for Christmas but of course I waited till the last freaking minute to get started..... So now I have to find two grandmother gifts ASAP! I'm thinking photos in a frame, they love pictures.
My other project for the day is making Marble Magnets, I found the directions on Kimberly Tia's blog. We'll see how this goes. I'll post the full instructions and the finished project later

Here's my supply list:



  • 1 bag of Marble Accents (flat) (you find them near the floral dept)
  • Amazing Quick Hold Craft Glue
  • Fiskars- Fingertip Control Craft Knife
  • ProMag Magnets (50 come in one pack)
  • Craft Punch 3/4
  • Scrapbook Paper, Newspaper, Magazine Pages

XOXO

1 ♥Say Something♥:

Kimberly said...

oh kendall!!

I can't wait to see your posting of your magnets! Glad that my lil blog inspired you, they really are unique and a cute inexpensive gift for your friends and self!!!

thanks so much for your sweet comment!!! stay in touch!