Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sticking Too It

Why do I procrastinate so much!!! It drives me freakin' crazy. I have literally ton-loads of school work to do and I've barely made a dent in it the past week or so. I need to totally re-arrange my routine. I don't get started till after 3, I kinda just loaf around before 3pm. I haven't found a new job yet but until I attack this school stuff I'm scared to get one. I've never been in danger of not passing before, not too mention the incomplete that I have hanging over my head from last term... Intro to Ethics....... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooo............ Yeah, I have to get on that. Tomorrow, I'm going to wake up and be out the house by 12pm! Baby steps, right. I'm going to make my master list of everything that I'm missing and everything that I have to do and attack it step by step tomorrow...... I have more to write and more to blab about but I'm on a roll on a project that I'm writing for my Internet Marketing class, so let me get back to that....

1 ♥Say Something♥:

Anonymous said...

Procrastination...that's the Aries in you. Believe me, I know :)