Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hairsparations....................



I'm itching to get my hair done AGAIN!! It's not even really time yet, well it has been 5 weeks.....
I'm not good at maintaining this long wavy hair that I'm rocking now... I feel like it looks lifeless and flat, it's not poppin' like I thought it would. Maybe I'll flat iron tonight. I'm waiting for my damn new product to come in the mail, it's called Edges. It better be worth the wait, I get soo cranky when my edeges start poking through, I just want to chop them off or shave them!!!
http://www.totaltransformations.org/shop/index.php?p=home




Ok, well I'm off to stalk the mailbox. (Why does the mail come so late!!) Then I'm going to attempt to be ADD-less and write one of my overdue papers! But I'll probably be lazy and take a nap, even though I just drank coffee....

0 ♥Say Something♥: